PanicREV is excited to announce their CampREV SUMMER CAMP at Swan Motocross Park in Tyler Texas on June 24th, 25th, & 26th! CampREV is designed to help give riders a solid spiritual, physical, and technical foundation through our world class program. CampREV is set up for riders of all ages and skill levels that are looking to take their skills on the racetrack to a new level! This is achieved by breaking everyone up into groups based on their ages and skill levels. CampREV features daily chapel services and prayer, in addition to refining skills such as conditioning, corners, jumping, starts, riding position, technique and a whole lot of FUN!
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Location: Swan Motocross Park
Camp Instructors: TBA
Camp Price: Early Bird $400 $450 After June 10th
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 951.703.1200
What is included in your camp tuition?
- Track time and training
- Dinners are included each night with tuition.
- Included in tuition is dry camping (you have to bring your own trailer, RV, tent, ect)
- CampREV T-Shirt
- Camp Cup
- Chapel Service // Dodge Ball Tournament // Tug-a-war contest
- Certificate of completion and awards
Trainer List from Previous Camps:
Trey Canard, Zach Osborne, Shane McElrath, Mitchell Oldenburg, Christian Craig, Thomas Convington, Freddy Noren, Matt Cleveland, Blake Wharton, Billy Laninovich, Ryan Sipes, Johnny Campbell, Timmy Weigand, Travis Baker, Casey Johnson, Landon Currier, Tyler Kalisiak, Zeb Smith, Matt Lemoine, Kyle Cunningham, Ben Evans, and many more.
We encourage you to get creative with fundraising ideas. We believe with all our heart that if God is leading and calling you to be part of this camp that He will provide. However, most of the time that does not mean that we sit down, do nothing and wait for the funding to fall from the sky. Here are some creative ideas that may help you raise the funding needed to make PanicREV CampREV a reality:
- Send out fundraiser letters (CLICK HERE for a sample letter).
- Ask someone or multiple people to sponsor your camp tuition.
- Host a community car wash (wash cars in your community for a donation).
- A very limited number of scholarships are also available. Please email us to apply.
If you have any further questions please give John a phone call or shoot us an email: email@example.com // 951.703.1200